Wolfenstein: The New Order Walkthrough
Wolfenstein: The New Order reignites the series that created the first-person shooter genre. The year is 1960 and the Nazi’s have won World War II. War hero B.J. Blazkowicz must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime that has conquered the globe.
Intense, cinematic and rendered in stunning detail with id Software’s id Tech® 5 engine, Wolfenstein sends players across Europe on a mission to bring down the Nazi war machine. Infiltrate their most heavily guarded facilities, battle high-tech Nazi legions, and take control of super-weapons that have conquered the earth – and beyond. Wolfenstein is under development at MachineGames, a studio comprised of a seasoned group game developers recognized for their work creating award-winning games.
Europe, 1960. The Nazis turned the tide of the war using a new kind of mysterious advanced technology. Using unrelenting force and intimidation, they have brought even the most powerful of nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist. Play as the one man who dares go up against the world’s most formidable military. You are B.J. Blazkowicz, the American war hero. You are the only man capable of rewriting history.
Key Game Features:
- The Assault – Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops – all rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine.
- The Action – Wolfenstein’s breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more – all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
- The Arsenal – Collect ultra-advanced Nazi-tech! Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction.
- The Adventure – Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative.
PC System Requirements:
Welcome to the Wolfenstein: The New Order walkthrough! Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas, playing in the Fergis timeline.
But first, here are the game’s developers giving a “how to play” tutorial for the opening chapter.
Fergis and Wyatt Timeline Differences: Early on in the game you’ll be asked to make an impossible life and death choice between two Resistance members. Who will you let live, Fergis or Wyatt?
• Difference #1: The biggest difference between the two timelines is that you can either pick locks or hack circuits, but the levels themselves and their collectibles are all the same.
• Difference #2: As a result of your choice Tekla, an eccentric member of the resistance, only appears in the Fergis timeline. Wyatt’s timeline has a character ‘J’ AKA Jimmy Hendricks, who is nothing special, although if you go to his room to fix your self an armor upgrade, he feeds you acid and a music jam ensues. — In case you chose Wyatt and you’re worried you’re missing out, XCV has made a compilation of all Tekla cutscenes from the Fergis timeline for you to view here…
Tip: When a Kampfhund (robot dog) jumps and locks you in a clinch hold, you should stab it repeatedly to death before it kills you. Reduce the damage from its attacks by blocking.
Will B.J. Blazkowicz ever awake from his coma?
Perks Explained: All perks have unlock criteria. These are displayed in the Perks tab within the Journal. All Perks are permanently enabled, once unlocked. Also in your Journal’s Perks tab, you can view your current progress toward the unlock requirements by highlighting individual perks.
The Perk system encourages you to engage in one of the following play styles by rewarding you with improved stats and abilities…
• Stealth: Focuses on silent takedowns and rewards you with perks that enhance this play style, such as getting health when performing takedowns and adding the ability to throw knives.
• Tactical: Focuses on headshots, cover and small arms use the rewards you with perks that increase magazine size, improves reload and health regeneration speed, as well as head shot effectiveness for small arms.
• Assault: Focuses on dual-wielding, heavy machine guns and the Laserkraftwerk and rewards you with perks that enhance this play style, such as increasing machine gun movement speed and the ability to receive armor for taking down multiple enemies in quick succession.
• Demolition: Focuses on the use of grenades and rocket launchers and rewards you with perks that enhance this play style, such as increasing rocket launcher magazine capacity and the ability to explode grenades upon impact with enemy characters.
Wolfenstein: The New Order Walkthrough continues on Page 2