This Dead Island Walkthrough Strategy Guide breaks down each level guiding you through each area to solve and survive Dead Island without missing any of the important objectives or content. If you want to really enjoy all Dead Island has to offer, you owe it to yourself to get your own copy of the Dead Island Walkthrough from GameGuideDog compatable for the PC PS3 and XBox 360 versions! Don’t get dead!
Dead Island created by Deep Silver and Techland is a horror action adventure like no other, and this Dead Island Walkthrough insures that you’ll survive with the best approaches for handling the zombie onslaught. We didn’t say you wouldn’t be scared though. The game is quite frightening and there may be moments in particular where you’ll need to refer to the Dead Island Walkthrough’s chapters to get a full overview of how to start an objective correctly or you’ll wind up just plain zombifyed yourself.
The island of Banoi is a lush, tropical paradise in the South Pacific where its flagship Royal Palms Resort serves as the ultimate getaway for vacationers with money to burn. However, all good things must soon come to an end – and the picturesque resort falls into madness, carnage and chaos after a mysterious and contagious zombie outbreak claims its once peaceful atmosphere. Cut off from the rest of the world, only four individuals who strangely find themselves immune to zombification have the power to protect the remaining survivors from the horrors of the island, to discover what’s really going on and find a way to escape before their own fatal ends.
Dead Island Walkthrough Sections
- In keeping with an atmosphere of desperation and survival by any means, Dead Island focuses on serious, first-person action gameplay with a close-quarter, immersive melee focus.
- Dead Island Co-Op Modes: The full Dead Island walkthrough includes strategies for the seamless 4 player co-op multiplayer mode. This is a gaming format that really makes the game come alive so if you haven’t joined the co-op mode yet, you are really missing out. Players can drop in and out of each other’s games at any time with no loss of progress as well as the ability to continue on alone or with others.
- Dead Island’s Weapons: With thousands of weapons in-game to collect, from simple wooden bats to fire-axes to heavy rifles, Dead Island is a collector’s dream. This in combination with Dead Island’s weapon customization system will enable the player to craft the ultimate weapon to ensure their survival. Make sure you are informed of where to find which items and how to make up some of these incredibly cool make-shift items.
- Dead Island Character Build: Believe it or not, Dead Island is not just a first person hack ‘n slash affair. You’re choices based on what you learn as you progress gives you the ability to enhance and develop your character using RPG-like elements including an XP/leveling system and un-lockable skill trees put the power in your hands to create and play a unique protagonist. The Dead Island Walkthrough from GameGuideDog covers these options informing you which skills will help the most and when to choose them based on what your goals are with your Dead Island character.
- Dead Island Objectives: Keeping to a sand-box style experience, our objectives are covered in the Dead Island Walkthrough based on the GameGuideDog dev teams playthrough however, Banoi is filled to the brim with things to do and objectives to tackle, allowing a fresh way to advance both the characters and story at the same time and providing for endless replay value. We cover them all, however you do not need to complete all the objectives to finish the game. Utilizing our strategy guide will insure you don’t miss extra content or objectives before completing Dead Island.
Dead Island Walkthrough Product Description
The player is drawn into the world of Dead Island on the brink of a mysterious epidemic that suddenly, and without warning, breaks out on the fictional island of Banoi. As a guest of the Royal Palms Resort, the player’s stay was supposed to be a dream holiday; a luxurious getaway to the beautiful beaches of a tropical paradise. But faced with the reality of a zombie apocalypse, there is only one thing left to do: Survive.
This is Dead Island a paradise to die for. The Island of Banoi: If you’ve been dreaming about paradise, we know a place where you can make those dreams come true. The Island of Banoi. Just off the coast of Papua New Guinea, located South of the Equator and just north of Australia. Until very recently much of the island was wild and primitive and totally untouched by the modern world. Even though the capital, Moresby, was founded by Australian settlers in 1895, many places deep in the interior still have never been seen by western eyes.
Banoi’s lush tropical beauty offers many natural wonders: from verdant rain forests to mountain highlands to virginal white sand beaches. Take a diving tour and experience the wonder of coral reefs teaming with life. Hike the mountain highlands or explore Banoi’s extensive network of mysterious caves. Along the way you will encounter all manner of rare birds, butterflies, fish, reptiles, and mammals, including the great apes of the Banoi highlands. It’s a sportsman’s paradise with world-class rock climbing, fishing, hunting, sailing, and kayaking. Or if that sounds too taxing, find yourself a private beach, splash in the waves and soak up the sun. Meet the friendly people of Banoi. They are proud of their rich cultural heritage. The indigenous art is world renowned and unbelievably varied, reflecting the many local tribes with their own myths, legends and language. Come see what Heaven on Earth looks like. Come to beautiful Banoi. The pearl in the necklace of the Oceania Archipelago.
So again, if you find yourself stuck, stumped, frustrated, and want to insure that you don’t miss all of the important details for your Dead Island experience, make sure you click the strategy guide book on this page for the complete Dead Island Walkthrough!
GameGuidedog Spins the Dead Island Forward/Reverse Trailer
- Dead Island Launch Trailer Sets Sail for Terror (dreadcentral.com)
- Dead Island launch trailer is alive (gamesradar.com)