Dark Souls Walkthrough
On this page you will find the Dark Souls Walkthrough which will guide you through each area helping to keep you alive when it almost seems impossible. Getting you past each section straight to the climactic ending, the Dark Souls Walkthrough will keep your nerves from getting completely frazzled.
The Dark Souls Walkthrough covers all classes, items, secret locations, boss tactics, co-op and everything else you need to survive the entire game.
Dark Souls has declared itself as one of the hardest games to complete…ever! Quoting the tagline states “Prepare to die!” which appears to be extremely accurate as the game itself is non-linear and extremely erratic and incalculable which is a difficult for most video game die hards to wrap their heads around. Randomization of opposition based on the slightest choices and moves you make during a resource driven RPG venture can really take some getting used to and requires a quick learning curve combined with fast reflexes and paying attention to details that will allow you to survive. Or you can also learn by dying over and over, watching others die over and over, and then altering your tactics through trial and error till you can figure out what works best to stay alive.
Totally crazy unpredictability makes Dark Souls a challenging conquest, most gamers agree that the smartest move for a beginner trying to figure out the depth involved with Dark Souls is to first tackle its predecessor, namely Demon’s Souls which would give you a better idea of how the game will handle functionally and bring up your understanding enough to be patient with a game like Dark Souls design which is geared to ensure that you actually do not know what you are doing, and that enjoying the frightening story experiencing repeated character deaths is the core of the entertainment Dark Souls plans to deliver in shivers and shocks.
If you’ve gotten yourself into this imaginative underworld, be prepared to run for your life several times in this world of terror that can only be experienced in your own unique way. If you are squeamish, you’ve been warned!
Given the outline above without revealing details that will spoil the horrific tale you will experience, the gameplay is consistently tense knowing that your choices and reasoning will impact everything and just one wrong move can mean the loss of perhaps two hours of game-play progress. Every decision is weighted and has meaning with real repercussions.
Such is the greatest reason to ultimately get yourself a reference template to help you through with the Dark Souls Walkthrough on this page.
Dark Souls Gameplay Specifics
Once involved with interacting with the world you will discover both easy to handle entities as well as impossible to handle encounters driving you to run to survive and find a way to simply escape to somewhere you can hide in safety.
Additionally the Dark Souls settings and inventory interface is available via quick-firing a hot button like a bumper allowing quick switching of equipment, weapons and items extremely fast and convenient.
Dark Souls Walkthrough Detail: Refilling your Health
The replenishing via praying at bonfire checkpoints which restore your health are a blessing and curse at the same time as they also re-spawn all enemies in the region. If the presently decided objective is forward and or onward, this may be of benefit whereas having to return to a previous area will remain just as difficult and deadly. That really isn’t much of a checkpoint then is it? More like a reverse, regenerating, and resetting point ultimately starting you off in a new location.
Dark Souls Key Game Features from the Manufacturer
- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined – learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges. You will organically design your own gameplay style by developing your character and continuously trying different strategies to finally achieve successful progression.
- Fully Seamless World – Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Network Play – Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game. Networked play allows users to cross paths with one another to enhance the single-player gameplay experience without destroying it.
- Flexible Character Development & Role Play – As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style. Players can choose to play as a sword master and a wizard, for example.
- Community – See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in gameplay it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low, it is also where players can emotionally share experiences with other players, and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.