Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Walkthrough Guide gets you from start to finish for this action first person shooter from Ubisoft.
Invisibility, X-ray vision, and miniature floating cameras are modern marvels that have long since become familiar. Though these tools are potent in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, there’s precious little novelty in your futuristic arsenal, and this can make you feel like you’re undertaking missions you’ve run many times before. So is Future Soldier just another by-the-book third-person shooter? In most cases it is not.
Covered in the complete Ghost Recon Future Soldier Walkthrough:
• Join the Legendary Ghosts – Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
• Fight using the tech of tomorrow including, optical camouflage, augmented reality, drones and more.
• Wield over 50 Weapons and Customize Them with Gunsmith Mode – Harness the immense firepower of an army and optimize every aspect of your arsenal in the Gunsmith mode.
• Intense Multiplayer – 4 game modes, 10 maps and multiple classes along with GR’s classic siege mode.
• Join the Legendary Ghosts Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
You can’t compare this game to CoD, Battlefield or really any other FPS. If you absolutely need a comparison, it’s a less sci-fi version of Gears mixed with a dash of SOCOM.
The controls are excellent, the campaign is lengthy enough at roughly 8 hours.
Guerrilla mode is fantastic – different missions on each map, with up to 4 player co-op. Difficulties range from Recruit (easy) to Veteran (medium) and Elite (hard). I would start with Recruit if you’re new to the Ghost Recon universe. Veteran is a decent challenge out of the gate. Elite was much too difficult for the party I was in, but I don’t know if that was inexperience in the players, or if the difficulty was scaled by the number of people in the party. Still a great game mode.
They did add more scripted events similar tithe BF and CoD series that has caused a bit of rage for the whiney gamers. It definitely feels like GRAW 2 but a bit smoother gameplay, with the addition of gunsmith and guerilla (50 wave per map horde mode) the competitive multiplayer isn’t even necessary. We do wish guerilla and campaign had matchmaking though.
So again if you are stuck, stumped or frustrated, and want the best intel, tactics and methods for mission completion with full instructions, get the full Ghost Recon Future Soldier walkthrough right here!